IT Security Consultants
Oxford’s IT security consultants protect organizational assets by assessing potential security breaches, implementing solutions, and enforcing compliance when violations occur, in addition to resolving real security threats.
Our IT security consultants hold a wide range of security certifications including, but not limited to:
- CISM Certified Information Security Manager
- CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CGEIT Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
- GIAC Global Information Assurance Certification
- CCSE Check Point Certified Security Expert
- CCSA Check Point Certified Security Administrator
- CCSP Cisco Certified Security Professional
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CSFA Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
- CCSK Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge
- CRISC Certified Risk and Information Systems Control
If you are an information security expert who can help alleviate the stress of data loss, security violations, or a data compromise, let Oxford help you find an assignment that perfectly aligns with your background and experience.
Download our IT security datasheet, find out if you’re a good fit with Oxford, or submit your resume today.